Missouri is a state located in the Midwestern region of the United States, bordered by Iowa to the north, Illinois, Kentucky, and Tennessee to the east, Arkansas to the south, and Oklahoma, Kansas, and Nebraska to the west.
- Jefferson City: The State Capital.
- Kansas City: The largest city in the state is known for its barbecue, jazz music, and sports teams, including the Kansas City Chiefs and the Kansas City Royals.
- St. Louis: The second-largest city is renowned for its iconic Gateway Arch, delicious food scene, and numerous cultural attractions.
- Springfield: The third-largest city is famous for its outdoor recreation opportunities, including hiking, fishing, and camping.
- Gateway Arch National Park: Located in St. Louis, this national park features the iconic Gateway Arch, which visitors can ride to the top for breathtaking views of the city.
- Silver Dollar City: An amusement park located in Branson, featuring thrilling rides, live entertainment, and craft demonstrations.
- Lake of the Ozarks: A popular vacation destination in central Missouri, offering water sports, fishing, and scenic views.
- Katy Trail State Park: A 240-mile hiking and biking trail that runs along the Missouri River from Clinton to St. Charles.
- Ha Ha Tonka State Park: Located near Camdenton, this park features caves, a natural bridge, and castle ruins.
- Elephant Rocks State Park: A park near Belleview known for its giant granite boulders.
- Manufacturing: Missouri has a strong manufacturing sector, with major industries including transportation equipment, machinery, and food processing.
- Healthcare: Missouri is home to several major healthcare providers, including BJC HealthCare and Mercy Health.
- Transportation: Due to its central location, Missouri is an important transportation hub, with major railroads, highways, and airports.
- Lambert-St. Louis International Airport (STL): Located in St. Louis, this airport is the largest in Missouri and serves millions of passengers each year.
- Kansas City International Airport (MCI): Located in Kansas City, this airport is the second-largest in Missouri and is known for its unique circular design.
- Springfield-Branson National Airport (SGF): Located in Springfield, this airport serves both commercial and general aviation traffic.
- Whiteman Air Force Base: Located near Knob Noster, this base is home to the B-2 stealth bomber.
- Fort Leonard Wood: A training base for the U.S. Army located near Waynesville.
- National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency: A federal agency located in St. Louis that provides geospatial intelligence to the U.S. government.
- University of Missouri: Located in Columbia, this public research university is the largest in Missouri, with over 30,000 students.
- Missouri State University: Located in Springfield, this public university has a student body of over 26,000 and offers over 150 undergraduate programs.
- Washington University in St. Louis: A private research university located in St. Louis, known for its strong programs in medicine, law, and business.
- Custom corrugated boxes: These boxes are made from a lightweight yet sturdy material and can be customized to any size, shape, or color, and can also include a range of printing & finishing options to choose from.
- Custom shipping boxes: These custom shipping cartons are designed specifically for shipping purposes and can be made to withstand various environmental conditions, including moisture, heat, and impact.
- Custom display boxes: These boxes are designed to showcase products in a retail environment and can be customized with features such as windows, inserts, and specialty coatings.
- Custom Boxes Made’s Production Process:
- Generally, the custom box production process typically follows these steps:
- Quotation: Customers can request a quote for their custom box project by providing details such as size, shape, quantity, and printing options.
- Artwork: Once the quote is approved, customers can provide their artwork or work with the company’s design team to create a custom design for their boxes.
- Production: The custom boxes are then produced in bulk using high-quality materials and state-of-the-art equipment to ensure precision and quality.
- Finishing: Customers can choose from a range of finishing options, including coatings, laminations, inserts, and other special features.
Printing and Finishing Options:
Custom Boxes Made LLC. offers a range of printing and finishing options to meet the unique needs of its customers. These include:
- Digital printing: Ideal for small runs and quick turnaround times, digital printing allows for full-color, high-quality printing with no setup costs.
- Offset printing: Ideal for larger runs, offset printing offers precise color matching and sharp, clean lines.
- Specialty coatings: Custom coatings, such as gloss or matte finishes, UV coatings, and aqueous coatings, can add texture, shine, or protection to the boxes.
- Inserts: Custom inserts can be added to the boxes to protect products during shipping or to add an extra layer of organization.
- Sustainable materials: Custom Boxes Made LLC. offers a range of sustainable materials, including recycled content and biodegradable options, to help customers reduce their environmental impact.
The commercial and residential landscaping industry often requires custom-designed boxes for storing and shipping equipment, tools & supplies. Custom-printed boxes can be designed to fit specific tools and provide organization and protection during transportation.
The commercial & residential HVAC and appliance manufacturing & supporting industries often require custom packaging boxes for storing and shipping components, parts, and equipment. Custom-made packaging can be designed to fit specific components and provide protection during transportation.
Custom Boxes Made offers a range of custom box solutions to meet the needs of small, medium, and large organizations in Missouri and beyond. Their team of experienced professionals works closely with customers to understand their unique needs and develop custom box solutions that meet their specific requirements.
By offering a range of printing, finishing, and sustainable material options, Custom Boxes Made can help organizations create custom boxes that are both functional and environmentally responsible. And with their streamlined production process and efficient shipping options, they can help organizations get their customized boxes delivered on time and within their budget.