- The Alamo in San Antonio, a historic site where Texans fought for independence from Mexico in 1836.
- The RiverWalk in San Antonio is a network of walkways along the San Antonio River with restaurants, shops & attractions.
- The Space Center in Houston is home to NASA’s Mission Control & astronaut training facilities.
- The Dallas Cowboys is one of the most popular football teams in the country.
- The Texas Longhorns is a college football team with a large following.
- The oil & gas industry, with Texas being the leading producer of crude oil in the country.
- The technology industry, with major players such as Dell, IBM & Apple has a presence in the state.
- The agriculture industry, with cattle & cotton being major products.
- DFW (Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport)
- IAH (George Bush Intercontinental Airport in Houston)
- AUS (Austin-Bergstrom International Airport)
- SAT (San Antonio International Airport)
- NASA’s Johnson Space Center in Houston
- Lackland Air Force Base in San Antonio
- Fort Hood Army Base in Killeen
- Federal Bureau of Investigation offices in Dallas, Houston & San Antonio
- University of Texas at Austin
- Texas A&M University
- University of Houston
- Texas Tech University
- Baylor University
- Custom-made boxes for a variety of industries, such as the seafood, poultry & beef processing industry.
- Options available for biodegradable materials in paper stock, corrugated & rigid paperboard & inks for custom-designed boxes.
- Variety of designs, printing & finishing methods available, including full-color printing, foil stamping & debossing/embossing.
- Closures in specially made boxes include options such as tuck-in flaps, magnetic closures & adhesive strips.
- Dell Technologies
- American Airlines
- Southwest Airlines
Process of how made-to-order boxes are made for the retail & wholesale trade:
Biodegradable materials such as recycled paper stock, corrugated cardboard & rigid paperboard are available options for eco-conscious businesses.
Built-to-order boxes can have closures such as self-locking tabs or adhesive strips, or can even be designed with no closure at all for easy access to products.
Other industries in Texas which can benefit from custom-made boxes include:
Oil & gas
Aerospace & Aviation
Tech & Electronics
Healthcare & medical equipment
As a business owner or company manager, finding a reliable and experienced one-stop-shop custom packaging box supplier is very important to the success of your business. Custom Boxes Made LLC offers a wide range of customizable options to fit the needs of your specific industry, with a team of experts who can assist in every step of the process from design to delivery. Contact them today to learn more about their services and how they can help your business thrive.